I am an assistant professor in Computer Science at the School of Computer and Cyber Sciences, at the Augusta University, in Georgia, USA. I am also a member of the ForML Lab, an associate faculty member of the Graduate School and a member of the Faculty Development Committee.
Prior to that, I have been a post-doctoral researcher at the Appalachian State University (Boone, NC, USA), at the LACL (Créteil, Val-de-Marne, France), at the I2M (Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, France), and a PhD student at the LIPN (Villetaneuse, Île-de-France, France).
Please refer to my resume for a more complete presentation.
Currently (Spring 2019)
- CSCI 3410 - Database Systems Lecture Notes (Draft)
- Study Guide -- A Definitive Guide
- A very short introduction to C
- A very short introduction to Java
Previously, at Augusta University
- CSCI 1301 - Principles of Computer Programming I: Spring 2018, Fall 2018
- CSCI 3271 - Operating System I: Fall 2017, Fall 2018
- CSCI 3410 - Database Systems: Fall 2017, Spring 2018
Before Coming to Augusta University
I work in the vast field of computational logic, which uses mathematical reasoning to discover and explain the mechanisms of computation.
If I were to use keywords, it would probably be
- 03D15 Complexity of computation (including implicit computational complexity)
- 03F52 Linear logic and other substructural logics
- 68N18 Functional programming and lambda calculus
- 68Q85 Models and methods for concurrent and distributed computing (process algebras, bisimulation, transition nets, etc.)
- 18C50 Categorical semantics of formal languages
You might want to have a look at
I wrote a letterhead for the Augusta University using XeTeX: Download, Preview. It respects the brand strategy of the University and was approved by Augusta University's graphic designers.
- Allgood Hall, E-128
- Monday 9:50am–11:50am
School of Computer & Cyber Sciences
1120 15th Street, UH127
Augusta, GA 30912,
United States of America
- +1 706 737 1566
- +1 828 278 4620
- spots.augusta.edu/caubert/ or aubert.perso.math.cnrs.fr